CWL Hospitality Survey
The League is often referred to by members as “a sisterhood”, but is it really? Can we, and should we, be doing more to embrace each other and be welcoming to all those who share the mandate of the League?
One of the League’s purposes is to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life, but do we ourselves do our best to be that example within our own community, our own CWL parish council? Do we feel welcome within our council, and are we welcoming?
The feedback we have received to date tells us we may not be. Our promotional handbill, One Heart, One Voice, One Mission states who we are, what we offer, what we do and why we do it. This survey is designed to gauge the degree to which the League is addressing these basic truths in a real way, to and with our members. We hope it can be used as a tool to set a standard in parish councils that will ultimately be a benefit to all members.
By completing the following survey, you can lend your voice and encourage the increase of hospitality in our councils and between members.
Download here: CWL-Council-Hospitality-Survey-fillable-final
- Click link above to open form.
- Right click on form or hit save button — Save as… — Save to your computer.
- Find form on your computer. Open the form in Adobe Reader. Fill out form.
- File – Save As in Adobe Reader– to save filled version of form to your computer.
- Attach as an e-mail — send to firstname.lastname@example.org.