Centenary Celebration and logo contest!
These are exciting times in our League history! Every year the Centenary Committee will be hosting events leading up to our 100th Anniversary to commemorate this auspicious occasion.
Kick starting our celebration is a logo contest that was introduced at this year’s national convention in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Every member is encouraged to submit their creative ideas for a logo that will be used on all 100th Anniversary promotional items as the official logo.
The contest details are as follows:
Entries will be accepted until the deadline of December 31, 2016
Judging Period begins on January 2, 2017 and ends on January 15, 2017
The contest is open to all members of The Catholic Women’s League of Canada
How to Enter
1) Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mail a copy to Betty Colaneri, 757 Queenston Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
3) The submission must be your original creation made solely by you. Reproducing, modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as your original creation.
4) Your submission may not have been previously used or published.
By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that your entry:
1) Will become the property of the Centenary Committee to be used in any form for the purpose of advertising, promotional products and fundraising.
2) That your name will be publicized on The Catholic Women’s League of Canada website, social media and League Magazine.
Judging Criteria for Selecting Finalists
During the Judging Period, the Centenary Committee will judge all eligible entries received during the Entry Period on the basis of originality, creativity and style.
The final decision is at the sole discretion of the Centenary Committee.
The grand prize winner will receive recognition on the website, social media, League Magazine and a 100th Anniversary Package.