Canada Summer Jobs Grant Program
The Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CCCB) sent a letter to The Hon. Patty Hajdu, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour requesting a meeting to communicate concerns regarding the attestation requirement on the 2018 Canada Summer Jobs Program application. The CCCB received a positive reply with a proposed meeting date of Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
National President Margaret Ann Jacobs will be attending and it is envisaged that representation from several faith traditions and organizations will participate in the upcoming meeting including:
• Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops
• Catholic Women’s League of Canada
• The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada
• Jewish leadership in Canada
• The Canadian Council of Imams
• The Canadian Council of Christian Charities
Please pray for the participants taking part in this dialogue, so that the concerns brought forward are received positively and effectively.